References are a great way for Vendors and Artists to show festival organizers that they have what it takes to work their event based off their past festival work experience.
References on Everfest are especially powerful, because they only display if they are verified by the festival organizer.
Here's how to add a reference to your Vendor or Artist profile in Everfest PRO:
- Sign in to your Everfest PRO account.
- Find and click on a festival you have worked at previously in the Festival Directory.
- Click the "Get Recommended" button.
- We'll automatically send an email to the organizer (you'll see a check mark appear in the button you clicked).
- The organizer can either Confirm or Decline your request with one click (you'll receive an email when they do).
- If the Reference is Confirmed, it will display on your profile!
Once you add a reference, make sure to mention it when inquiring at other events. You can also link to your Everfest PRO profile from your own website to show your verified references to businesses you work with outside of Everfest.
A confirmed Reference on a vendor profile:
A Reference Request Email:
A confirmation email when a Reference Request is confirmed: